Design It Yourself (DIY) - Summer Learning 2019
Selections will be based on the following criteria:
- fulfills the mission, goals, and beliefs of Vestavia Hills City Schools
- aligns with content standards and curriculum
- enhances student engagement and learning
- increases and improves teacher knowledge and practice
- promotes collaboration across a grade, a subject, a school, and/or the district
- demonstrates well-conceived planning
- Participants will be paid a stipend of $100 full day/$50 half day.
- Requests for collaborative learning will be granted for 1 day or less.
- Groups will meet during the week in one of the VHCS facilities.
- Reflection/Program Evaluation will be submitted at the conclusion of the project.
- Requests are due to your assistant principals by April 12, 2019.