Liberty Park Middle Leadership Goals
1. Communication: Enhance communication amongst the LPM community.
2. Emotional Security: Maintain a healthy and inclusive environment where students feel accepted for who they are.
3. Student Centered Learning: Refine the current rich, varied and challenging learning experiences for all students with focus on student centered instruction.
4. Professional Development: Build staff capacity through various professional development opportunities.
5. School Pride: Cultivate school pride amongst staff and students by providing opportunities to take ownership in the life of Liberty Park Middle School.